RETURNS AND SHIPPING POLICY
Lafine Cosmetics is committed to providing a quality product at a competitive price. If you do experience a faulty product it is important that you follow our Returns Policy as outlined below to ensure you receive a product that meets our minimum standards.
Catalina Geo and Alina products are covered under this policy for a period of 45 days. The start date of the policy begins at the date printed on the invoice statement. The end date will be the date of first notification to Lafine Cosmetics. No refund or exchange will be offered after the 45 day period.
To be eligible for a return, the item/s must be unused and contained in the original packaging.
To complete your return, the following process applies:-
1) Contact Lafine Cosmetics via freecall 1800 462 538 or e-mail at email@example.com to notify us of the faulty product. This first contact will be noted to calculate the refund period of 45 days. On contact please state:-
- the invoice/order number,
- the product and code (if known),
- what the fault/issue is,
- confirmation of shipping address .
2) If the return is warranted, a replacement product will be sent to your nominated address along with a return shipping bag for the faulty product.
3) Once the shipping bag is received, place the faulty product into the bag and return via Australia Post.
4) Once Lafine Cosmetics receives the product and it is deemed not to be faulty then the original purchaser will be charged for the additional product sent plus a freight and administration charge of $20.00.
5) If the product is faulty as initially stated then the product will be sent back to the manufacturer for quality assurance and product improvement initiatives.
To assist in processing claims, if photo’s or other supporting evidence is available please e-mail directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with the information as stated above.
Lafine Cosmetics do not grant refunds, however, there are certain circumstances where refunds are granted and may include any item received in error and not required. Account credits may be applied in lieu of a refund.
Items received in error may be returned as per our returns procedure above.
If a refund is approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. This will be within 14 working days.
If you believe a refund has not been received within the specified time frame please contact Lafine Cosmetics via freecall 1800 462 538 or e-mail at email@example.com.
Specific items purchased on sales and/or promotions will not be eligible for refunds.
Due to health and safety reasons Lafine Cosmetics does not exchange items for any reason. We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. Please contact us on freecall 1800 462 538 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss products within our range that may be more suitable.
Lafine Cosmetics policy aims to provide a fast and efficient product delivery service. Lafine Cosmetics preferred freight contractor within Australia is Startrack. Other freight courier services may be used from time to time and upon special request, however, additional freight charges may apply.
Lafine Cosmetics aims to ship orders the same day, however this may not be possible all the time depending on circumstances at time of order such as high volume sales, during promotion or sales periods, public holidays, restricting weather events and so on.
Freight within Australia will take approximately 3 to 5 working days to reach the recipient. If you have not received your order within this time frame, please check the shipping address is correct on your order confirmation. If this is correct then please contact us via freecall 1800 462 538 or e-mail email@example.com for shipping confirmation and follow-up.